42 Regents House, Dundee, DD3 6TP
- Gas Oven/Hob
- Electric Oven/Hob
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Entry Phone System
- Dining Room
- Double Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room(s)
2 Bedroom luxury apartment situated in walking distance of all local amenities including universities, railway station and park area. This apartment provides significant view of the local River Tay and City Centre of Dundee.
- Hallway with carpet flooring, stairs to upper level and video entry phone.
- Large open plan lounge/dining combination, the spacious lounge is neutrally decorated with south facing double glazed windows providing natural light. This room benefits from plenty of space, solid hardwood oak flooring, telephone and satellite points.
- The modern kitchen is fitted with laminate worktops, base and wall mounted units with tilled splashbacks. With a stainless steel sink, fitted gas oven and electric hob, dishwasher, washing machine and large walk in storage cupboard.
- Mezzanine bedroom overlooking the lounge, spacious bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and carpet flooring.
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room, large spacious bedroom has double glazed windows, providing plenty of natural light with built-in mirrored wardrobe and fitted with carpet flooring. Hatch to floored attic with Ramsay ladder. En-suite, highly decorated with half tiled walls, W.C and hand basin, electric shower cubicle, vanity unit and shaver points.
- Modern bathroom decorated with contemporary partial tilling on the walls and vinyl flooring. This bathroom comprises of W.C, wash-hand basin, wall mounted mirror and shaver point
Landlord Reg: 247238/180/17421
Terms: Annual rental £9688 1st Month £899 thereafter 11 months @ £799 pcm Deposit £899 held with government approved scheme My Deposit Scotland within 28 days. Acceptance subject to pass full employment, credit and reference check, or have a guarantor, or students with guarantor with landlord approval.
Disclaimer:- “Whilst these particulars are believed to be correct and are given in good faith they are not warranted and any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an Offer or Contract or part thereof and all dimensions are approximate only”