16F Loganlee Terrace, Dundee, DD22DA
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazing
- Shared Garden
- Private Parking
- Partly Furnished
- White Goods
- Double Bedroom
Well presented second floor, 2 bedroom apartment situated next to Lochee Park, within a walking distance of Dundee University, City Centre and Ninewells Hospital. Newly redocorated thorughout.
To view this property please click this virtual tour link below:
The flat comprises of
- Secure entry leading to a well maintained stairway
- Front door leading to hallway
- Large lounge with laminate flooring, fresh white walls and double glazed window. New furnishings included: sofas, coffee table, rug, curtains. Electric fireplace.
- Kitchen with freshly decorated walls. All white goods. Large double glazed window facing back of the property.
- Large double bedroom with white walls and new carpets. Double bed included. Fitted wall cupboards and chest of drawers.
- Second double bedroom with double glazed window and cupboard.
Externally the property has private parking and a well presented garden. Heating via electric heating. The property would suit a couple or a professional working within the area.
Terms: Annual rental £5500 1st Month £550 thereafter 11 months @ £450pcm Deposit £550 held with government approved scheme My Deposit Scotland. Acceptance subject to pass full employment, credit and reference check, or have a guarantor, or students with guarantor with landlord approval.